Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : Analyst - Pharmacovigilance
Roles and Responsibilities
• You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
• You will be working as a part of Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding, and label assessment of the adverse events in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, the scientist is contacted for verification.
• Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products
Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to handle disputes
• Medical Writing
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 3-5 years
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
End Date : 30th May, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database