Work as Senior Professional at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Senior Professional - Formulary Management for Commercial Analytics Team in GBS Finance Department
As a Senior Professional, you will be responsible for periodic validation of Formularies in accordance with the contracts Simultaneously, you need to update the Formulary Validation Template (Validation) tool with product positioning & Formulary compliance of Pharmacy Benefits Manager’s further you will have to review the validation with submitted invoice and notify to rebate Management team in case of exclusions You will be required to summarize formulary Validation findings and exclusions for further course of action by the Rebate Management team and further you will have to collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business requirement and execute the key projects related to PCOR Creates and formats ad-hoc Formulary reports.
• Master’s degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
• Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech).
• Around 3 years of relevant experience in Pharma industry. Consulting experience would be a plus.
• Experience in rebate or formulary operations preferred
• Knowledge of US Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Rebate and Formulary Processes Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to details and patience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team player to learn faster and increase productivity
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
• Technical skills –
• Must have: Knowledge on MS Excel (Basic)
Preferred: Proficient in SAS (Base), ThinkCell, Model N
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.Tech
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Formulary Management
End Date : 30th May, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database