Job for Associate Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Research Analyst
- Indexing; secondary research; analyzing scientific material with speed, comprehension and discernment in a wide range of biomedical and scientific disciplines; rapidly collect and analyze competitive intelligence.
- Substantial knowledge in various disease therapeutic areas, regulatory/scientific guidelines and key statistical concepts.
- Good problem solving and analyzing skills.
- Knowledge on drugs and pharmacological activity of drugs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards.
- Confident and proactive, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight time lines.
- Ability to conduct secondary research.
Location: Hyderabad, TG
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database