Recruitment for Drug Inspectors (11 posts) in Food and Drug Administration Department
Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and 'submit' the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition. In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/ instructions shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Selection of candidates under direct recruitment for 11 (Eleven) posts of Drug Inspector under Food and Drug Administration Department U.P. (General Selection), Deptt. No. - S-8/70, Number of vacancies and reservation are as below.
Post : Drug Inspector
No of Posts : 11 (Unreserved-07, O.B.C. - 02, S.C.- 02)
Pay Scale - Rs. Level-7 Rs, 44900-142400/- and others allowances as per Govt. Rules. Nature of Post - Gazetted/Permanent and 2 years of probation period.
Essential Qualification - A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Drugs Inspector must possess the following qualifications :-
(i) Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University ;
(ii) (a) Eighteen Month's Experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule 'C' to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945,
(b) Eighteen Month's Experience in testing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule 'C' to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, in a laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority,
(c) Three year's experience in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule 'C' to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 during the tenure of their services as Drug Inspector of any state Government or Central Government.
Preferential Qualification - Other things being equal, such candidates shall be given preferences in the matter of direct recruitment - (1) Who has served in the territorial army for minimum period of two years. (2) Who has obtained a "B" certificate of National cadet corps.
Age Limit - 21 to 40 years (upper age limit for reserved category candidates shall be relaxable as per rules).
Important directions - Candidates must ensure that they have all certificates of their claim about age, Essential Qualification, certificate issued by authorised officer of experience in the manufacture of atleast one of the substances specified in Schedule 'C' to the Drug and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, should be duly certified by Drug Controller of that particular state, where the company is situated. No objection certificate (If in Govt. service.) and prescribed certificate for reservation and U.P. Domicile certificate from father side for the woman candidates at the time of applying the application form.
Application Fee : In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
1- Unreserved (General) - Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.105/-
2- Other Backward Class - Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/- Total = Rs.105/- 3- Scheduled Caste - Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/- Total =Rs.65/-
1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/she is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1st July, 2018. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group 'B' and 'C' only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5-2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation). In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...