Recruitment for Pharmacists (277 posts) in Indian Railways | Government Jobs
1. Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
2. Mere issue of e-Call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
3. RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for document verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process, in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
4. Before applying for the post(s) against this CEN, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite educational/technical/professional qualifications from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (02.04.2019). Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
5. Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to more than one RRB and /or multiple applications to the same RRB will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB.
6. Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a specified period which is not yet completed should NOT apply for this CEN. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
7. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate ONLY. In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their Changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of registration of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
8. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, in all stages of recruitment process and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT and Document Verification etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
9. Dates of examinations and e-call letters: Dates of examinations will also be published on the official websites of participating RRBs and e-Call letters for CBT and Document Verification (as applicable) will be available for downloading ONLY on websites of the RRBs concerned. No communication from the RRBs will be done with the candidate through post. The examination centre, date and shift indicated in the call letter shall be final. RRBs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs and/or additional Document Verification etc., without assigning any reason.
10. Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific Railways/Units/Communities/Posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Further additional posts, if required by the Railway(s)/ Unit(s) may also be included at later stage.
11. Preference for post(s) and/or Railway(s)/Unit(s): The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted RRB, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications.
• On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs shall allot post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the eligible candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position. Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/ category.
• Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them. Nonoption for certain posts would be considered as their unwillingness for the same.
• However, RRBs also reserve the right to allot Post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the post concerned.
• In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other exigencies, RRBs reserve the right to utilize the extra list of candidates (standby list), if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates.
• RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Important Dates & Time
Opening of online registration of application : 04.03.2019 at 10:00 hrs
Closing of online registration of application : 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
Closing of offline payment : 04.04.2019 at 13:00 hrs
Closing of online payment : 05.04.2019 at 22:00 hrs
Closing of online submission of application Complete in all respects : 07.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database