Opportunity for pharma research careers in lnstitute of Microbial Technology | 09 posts
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only. For details and online application visit website link imtech.res.in. The last date of online submission of application is 08/04/2019 (1700 hours).
2. If the candidate does not have a valid email ID, they must create a new valid email ID before applying online.
3. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one (post) should submit SEPARATE APPLICATIONS FOR EACH (POST) along with requisite application fee of Rs.100/-for each application. Applications not accompanied with the prescribed fee or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women/Regular Employees of CSIR/ldentified Casual Workers in CSIR categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
5. Candidates must ensure that application fee (if applicable) has been deposited online as per requirement. If it is found at any stage that applications were not supported with application fee (if applicable), the same shall be rejected. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained.
6. Candidates must upload their latest colored Photograph and append signatures. Photograph/Signatures must be clear, otherwise application is liable for rejection.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary.
3. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
4. Applications received without prescribed fee will be summarily rejected.
5. All testimonials/certificates will be verified later. Therefore, candidates must produce original(s) for verification as and when desired by this Institute. If it is found that they have furnished false information, their candidature shall be rejected.
6. SC/ST/OBCs, PwD & EWS certificates, whichever is applicable, should be issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format/proforma.
7. Those employed in Govt. Deptt / PSUs /Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel (advance copy of application should reach before the last date) with a clear certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer if he/she is selected. If the application is not forwarded through proper channel, the candidates will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate" at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature shall be treated as cancelled.
8. Late applications for whatsoever reason and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. In case candidates could not submit their online application due to failure of server/any technical defect at the last moment, last date will not be extended. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance before the last date of submission of applications. Institute’s decision will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
9. Check list of documents to be uploaded at the time of online application submission:-
a) Application and data sheet
b) Coloured photograph signed across in full
c) Self Attested photocopies of Date of Birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, if any.
d) Self attested copy of Certificate in the prescribed Government of India format signed by the specified authority for the relevant reserved category, as applicable
e) List of publications, copies of reprints, if any
10. Date of Interview/Written Test, as the case may be, will be displayed on the IMTECH website.
11. Admit Cards/Roll Nos will be issued online to hold Examination/lnterview. No separate call letter(s) will be issued to candidate(s) and intimation shall be sent by email at the email mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
12. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
13. Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates and only those candidates who, in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutional requirements, will be called for interview. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notif ication.
14. Candidates may indicate as to whether any of their blood/close relatives is working in CSIR or any other National Labs/lnstitutes of the CSIR.
15. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/ ordinary bus fare from the normal place of their residence or that declared in the application or from the actual place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of the interview, as per rules. Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents at later stage will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in the interview.
16. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
17. In case of any dispute, the decision of the CSIR-IMTECH/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency. No Interim enquiries will be entertained.
18. Director, CSIR-IMTECH reserves the right to not fill any or all of the posts advertised.
Submission of online application will Commence on 04/03/2019
Last Date : 08/04/2019 (1700 hours)
See All Other Jobs in our Database