Job for D.Pharm as Operator at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Operator I
- Responsible for execution of manufacturing activities in Granulation area in Production (PDL).
- Set up, operation, cleaning, line clearance and maintenance of all equipment’s in the Granulation area.
- Monitoring and recording of environmental conditions in the department.
- Calibration and handling of IPQA instruments.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of Granulation area.
- To provide support for equipment qualification.
- To perform the cleaning activities in wash area as per current SOP.
- Handling of material storage area as per current SOP.
- Handling of all change parts, spares and tools used in Granulation area.
- To perform on-line documentation for all activities.
- To follow BMR instructions during batch manufacturing.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure compliance.
- To comply with the cGMP practices.
- Undergoing the training as per the identified training needs.
- To follow the normal safety precautions in production department.
- To keep the department audit worthy at any point of time.
- Executions of daily production activities as per the target production plan.
- To support for achieving the monthly production target of Pre Exhibit and Exhibit batches.
- To ensure compliance to data integrity as per laid down system and procedure.
Qualification : D.Pharm
Location : Goa
Experience : 4-6 year
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 10th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database