Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at Poona College of Pharmacy | M.Pharm
There was no Pharmacy College in this region till 1981 and Dr. Patangrao Kadam, Founder of Bharati Vidyapeeth, realising the need for training the students in Pharmaceutical Sciences established Poona College of Pharmacy in 1981. Thus this college is the pioneering pharmacy institute in this region. With a person like Dr.Shivajirao Kadam who is a very dynamic man with a great academic commitment and orientation at the helm of affairs, as its first Principal for 25 years, this College has now come to be known as one of the best Pharmacy Colleges in the country for its academic excellence.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from highly motivated & dynamic eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position to work in BVDU’s, Dept, of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Poona College of Pharmacy, for funded research project by Department of Science & Technology (DST) SERB, Government of India, File No-EEQ/2018/000007 entitled as ‘Microwave assisted synthesis, molecular docking & Pharmacological evaluation of novel potent fluorinated thiazolidinc & cinnamic acid analogues as antitubercular agents’.
JRF: @Rs. 25,000/- per month for 2 Years; SRF: @ Rs. 28,000/- per month for the third year including HRA of the fellowship.
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with a good academic background. GATE/GPAT Candidates would be given preference.
Duration : 3 Years
General Terms & conditions:
1. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum of three (03) years (total duration).
2. The filled in application form (Soft Copy in PDF format) must be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than March I5th 2019.
3. Resume, Original documents of mark sheets, degree certificates and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. A set of self attested photocopy of all the testimonials must be submitted at the time of interview.
4. Candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the application form at the time of interview.
5. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and the date of interview will be intimated via e mail only. No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
7. The appointment shall be co- terminus with the project.
8. The authority reserves the right of accepting/ rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Application Procedure :
The filled- in Application form (Soft Copy in PDF format) must be sent to Dr. (Mrs) Deepali Amol Bansode by e-mail deenali mhaskei®,rediffmail.com. email@example.com no later than March, 15th 2019. Subject of email should contain ‘Application for JRF’.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail for an interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Selected candidates should join immediately.
Principal Investigator: Dr. (Mrs) Deepali Amol Bansode, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, BVDU, Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune.
See All Other Jobs in our Database