Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Health Care Manager at Eisai Pharmaceuticals
Eisai Inc. is a U.S. pharmaceutical subsidiary of Tokyo-based Eisai Co., Ltd., a research-based human health care (hhc) company that discovers, develops and markets products throughout the world. Established in 1995, Eisai Inc. began marketing its first product in the United States in 1997 and has rapidly grown to become an integrated pharmaceutical business with sales of approximately $3.9 billion in fiscal year 2009 (year ending March 31, 2010).
Post : Health Care Manager
- To be the face of the organization as health care manager to our customer;
- To communicate Eisai hhc philosophy and conduct hhc activity with Health Care Professionals;
- To communicate scientific information of our products to Health Care Professionals;
- To represent organization to retailers, stockiest, Health Care Professionals like Nurse, Technical staff, NGO’s, and senior citizen’s groups.
- Achieve (where possible exceed) the targets, i,e., call average, sales, prescription targets etc. for the assigned product portfolio within the territory;
- Participate in planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables;
- Participate actively in business plans for making sales in the relevant territory;
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers – Doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant health care professionals;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with KOL, medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Report activities on daily basis through Field Monitoring Service (or) Field Force Reports (or) Daily Call Reports;
- On a monthly basis, provide comprehensive information on all aspects of sales in the territory I,e current number of patients per doctor, ongoing current patients, patients dropped out etc;
- Review requests from doctors (i,e sponsorship to participate in a medical conference, subscription for relevant magazines etc) and provide relevant information to the Regional Manager to make a decision regarding the request;
B.Sc / B.pharm / M.Sc / M.pharm ; 6 to 10 years in pharmaceutical industry majority of which should be in neuropsychiatry/CNS
Exp: 6 to 10 years
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Education: B.Sc / B.pharm / M.Sc / M.pharm
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Health Care
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database