Career in Procurement as Head at BPPI | Remuneration upto Rs 95,000/-
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirement on following post purely on contractual basis.
Post : Head (Procurement)
Age : 60 Years
Minimum Qualification : Graduation
Experience in the relevant functional area : 10 years and above in Procurement
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 60,000/- to 95,000/-
Conveyance : As per BPPI Norms
Telephone : As per BPPI Norms
Remarks : Candidates having experience in Govt. sector/PSUs shall be given preference
Note: Candidates having higher qualification of M.Pharma, M.B.A. in Pharmaceuticals will be an added advantage.
1. Responsible for all procurement activities of BPPI.
2. Responsible for developing and maintenance of policies and processes of procurement as per Government Norms.
3. Introducing and leveraging appropriate technology and systems
4. Providing procurement leadership to the organization
5. Responsible for providing forecasting of availability of Drugs
6. Approve the Tendering/Ordering of necessary goods and services
7. Ownership and accountability for sourcing processes and Sourcing management
8. Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
9. Responsible for all negotiation with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms as per norms.
10. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
11. Monitoring supply markets and trends (e.g., medicines price increases, shortages, changes in suppliers) and interpreting the impact of these trends on company strategies
12. Responsible for complying with procurement rules and rules of Government of India.
13. To eliminate the possibility of corruption or unethical practices in the procurement process.
14. Managing the tendering/bidding processes.
15. Provide purchasing performance evaluation, benchmarking & reporting
16.Keep current match with good industry practices, and applicable to the mission of your operation.
17. Any other responsibility assigned by mangement.
Find More Info Go Next Page...