Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate I
• Participate in creating and implementing training programs.
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
• Prepare and disseminate materials (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
• Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Prepare reports on training activities and results
• Suggest improvements or new programs
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 30th June, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database