Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions and Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Apprentice
• Execution of NCE projects, Generic projects and Line Extension projects using QbD principle.
• Extensive literature search related to the products assigned.
• Formulation development, process development, and manufacture of GMP batches.
• Preparation of technical documents like development reports, manufacturing docs, technology transfer documents.
• Ensuring good documentation practices.
• Manufacture of batches by GMP norms to meet product filling requirements for various markets such as but not limited to US, Europe, Australia.
• Ensuring the completion of project within agreed timelines, cost, and specs.
• Extending cooperation to support team for smooth functioning of project.
• Overview the calibration activity in FD lab.
• Maintain safe and hygienic condition in respective department.
M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : GUJARAT-Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th June, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database