Research Investigator require at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Research Investigator - Discovery Chemistry
Job Description :
• Supervise the subordinates for timely completion of assigned projects.
• Responsible for periodic reports updating to both internal and external clients
• Ensure the optimum resource utilization and cost efficiency
• Responsible for project planning and execution
• Ensure the implementation of regulatory compliances
• Troubleshoot the problem areas of project(s)
• Responsible for clear individual derivable
• Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
• Ensure confidentiality at all times
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
• PhD or PDF
• Very competent analytical skills.
• Sound experience in synthetic organic chemistry reactions
• 0-3 years post qualification
• Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
• Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
• Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
Qualification : Ph.D or PDF
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Discovery Chemistry
Req Id : 10941
End Date : 25th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database