Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Clinical Data Manager at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Clinical Data Manager in Global Development team
About the department :
The data management department was established in Bangalore, India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 119 Clinical Data Management professionals. It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010. It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skillsets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer/information sciences and business administration. The key objective of the department is to ensure high quality data delivery to the stakeholders. The involvement of various groups in data management is significant in key stages of trial setup, conduct and closeout.
The Position :
• As Senior Clinical Data Manager your key responsibility is to strategize execution of clinical trial and clinical trial business processes which includes execution of clinical projects and handle Quality Control (QC) documents.
• Simultaneously, the role will also include to involve yourself in the process of outsourcing and collaboration with vendors/Clinical Research Organization (CRO). In addition, you will be responsible for managing projects related to clinical trials and follow data management standards of validation and derivation procedures.
• Additionally, you will be involved in large complex trials and strategize the team with knowledge about drug development process.
• Key success criteria will be to become an expertise in data programming languages and tools which includes to understand the interface and integration between OC - TMS – EDC system – IVRS. You hold and strive to have a good collaboration with stakeholders and take responsibility to perform tasks independently and in accordance with Novo Nordisk SOPs, Novo Nordisk policies and the Novo Nordisk Way.
• Hence, a strong understanding of data management and clinical trial, being able to generate new ideas, providing thorough analysis, formulate and present recommendations will be expected to drive GCP expectations.
• As a person you are ambitious, proactive and ability to interact with people at all levels in the organisation. You hold a M. Sc / B. Sc degree in Life Science or comparable degree in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, veterinary science or clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
• You are expected to have deep strategic knowledge of clinical development, medical coding and CRF design, preferably 3-4 years of data management experience and the majority of this within Pharma Industry.
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Global Development team
End Date : 25th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database