Work In vitro ADME at Syngene | M.Sc, M.Pharm
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : In vitro ADME
A highly motivated individual with strong interest in in vitro ADME assays is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, candidate will support compound screening efforts in standard in-vitro ADME assays.
• Perform in vitro ADME assays such as solubility, metabolic stability, CYP450 inhibition, plasma stability, TDI, IC-50 shift etc.
• Handling of hepatocytes for metabolic stability assessment in CLint assays.
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
• MSc (Chemistry/Biological Sciences)/M. Pharm from reputed University
• 3-6 years in industry
• Prior experience in standard in vitro ADME assays.
• Well versed with MS Office applications
• Good communication skills
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Experience : 3-5 Years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database