Require Key Accounts Manager at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Key Account Manager
• The Key Account Manager Neurology based in Sétif manages an assigned geographic sales area (TA) to achieve company sales targets & objectives. As a KAM you will execute sales activities, including development of key account strategies, their implementation, and the required coordination of resources. Network effectively & build meaningful relationships with key customers & opinion leaders in own territory and constantly manage their expectations. Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships within the account’s organization providing value-added solutions. And increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take action to close the gap.
• You will also Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Business Operations etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities. Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory. Ensure sales tracking in pharmacies to maintain product availability, forecast shortages and trigger orders. And attend-participate in the organization of clinical meetings, seminars, and tradeshows as appropriate.
• Ensure timeous completion & updating of all sales/event reports & the related administration
• Diploma in the relevant Sciences (Pharmacy, Dentist, etc.)
• Additional courses, qualification or certification in marketing/ management or finance
• Minimum 4 years of Sales representative experience within the pharmaceutical industry
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : D.Pharm
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Neurology & Immunology Sétif
End Date : 20th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database