Work as AGM - Production at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: AGM - Production
- Production planning & forecasting with Site Head for Hepatitis B Vaccine (rDNA) bulk drug substance as per effective SOP`s
- Ensure manufacturing of active raw material of Hepatitis B
- Ensure Online Production records as per good documentation practices
- To verify /review the documents pertaining to production
- Ensure regular maintenance of all equipment`s of Prod’n by engineering to achieve zero-breakdown
- Coordination intra department activities in compliance to support/execution
- Ensure timely validation, revalidation & calibration of equipment`s and process and coordinate with engineering for preventive maintenance and general maintenance to ensure smooth functioning
- Batch schedule preparation, material request to support area.
- Ensure SOP`s & batch records are updated/review as per plan
Experience: 10-16 Yrs
Age: 30-40 years
Location: Lalru, Punjab
Compensation: At par / best in the Industry.
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical
Functional Area: Production
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database