Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Post : Scientist Raw Material Center
• Ensure timely execution of raw material qualification projects triggered due to cost improvement projects, raw material discontinuations, supplier driven changes etc. in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
• To perform in depth impact assessment of raw material changes on various formulations under skin care, hair care, baby care, oral care category
• Documentation of change control and related activities in various systems as per defined processes in compliant way.
• Preparation and documentation of laboratory scale batches for various personal care products under skin care, hair care, baby care, oral care category
• Preparation of technical justifications/reports/summary based on sound scientific experimentation and rationale.
• Support internal/external manufacturing sites for Raw material related trouble shootings & investigations. (10 internal manufacturing sites & more than 25 external manufacturing sites in scope)
• Closely work with cross functional teams like R&D formulators, Procurement, Quality and Rapid Response team to ensure timely implementation of raw material changes in internal and external manufacturing sites.
• To support supplier reliability initiatives with strategic suppliers to discuss upcoming changes, challenges and other help needed from both parties. Lead one or more workstreams under qualification project or process improvement related activities at regional or global level
• Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy, B. Tech in Cosmetic Technology/Chemical Engineering
• 3-5 years in FMCG/ Pharma sector
(Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of raw materials and its impact on the personal care formulations
• Fair knowledge of change control management process
• Preliminary knowledge of technical transfer activities for personal care products at manufacturing sites
• Adequate knowledge of technical writing, GxP & quality systems
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
• Proven record of delivering project results
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Quick learning and adapting ability
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy, B. Tech
Location : Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database