Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers.
Post : Senior Executive Engineer MES (eBR)
Ensuring the highest standards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide. Should be a phenomenal teammate to engage in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
Software and/or Hardware engineering using SIEMENS engineering tools. Target focused delivering the engineering in time according schedule. Always ensuring the best quality of the engineering. Self-reflection and self-verification of the work done. Openly discussions of deviations and ambiguities. Ensuring the requested functionality in the simplest way for easy understanding.
Present the GEC as an attractive partner for outsourcing of work by presenting the provided sales material with focus on business partners benefit. Initiate, build and drive the revision of success stories and publish them in the social networks. Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand and forward to GEC core team
• 2-5 years’ relevant experience in MES (Pharma/Lifesciences industry)
• B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/ENTC and allied branches.
• Qualification process: Good Understanding of Pharma Validation Concepts like GAMP and FDA.
• More than 4 years’ experience as an MES project engineer in relevant process domain
• DCS Systems: PCS7 engineering, commissioning and testing knowledge is preferred.
• Batch processes: Simatic batch engineering, testing, and commissioning Know How.
• Database: Oracle/MS SQL Database, SSRS Reporting tool.
• IT Skills: .NET, HTML, CSS, C#, XML, XSL
• MES Tool knowledge: Werum pas X, Emerson SYNCADE, Rockwell FTPS. (hands on experience in anyone or all)
• Branches: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Biotech.
• MES Systems: Simatic IT eBR application development, testing and commissioning and development expertise.
• Soft Skills: Business process, Compliance/Rules & Regulations, Project coordination, interpersonal skills.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database