Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Post : Assoc, Quality Control - QMS
• To review, update, report and inform Supervisor as & when deviation is initiated.
• To ensure that the recording of NCR is done in line with standard operating procedure
• To ensure the implementation of GMP, GDP practices and review of issues and impact of the same, if any, & take corrective actions.
• To carry out GLP rounds in the Quality Control lab.
• To work as a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspector in the plant
• To train/update the team members on various regulatory guidelines
• To identify, monitor the deviation/abnormalities in process/documents/systems are captured and resolve them according to Quality management System.
• To ensure that all the deviations and OOS are reported to QA within required time frame.
• To prepare, review, Implement and update SOP’s according to current regulations systems.
• To conduct Technical committee meeting on CCN impact assessment.
• To conduct monthly corrective and Preventive Action Meeting.
• To review the CAPA summary report and ensure that all CAPA are closed within time frame.
• To review Change Control Note and NCR report before sending to Quality Committee for final closure and ensure the timely closure of Change Control Note and NCR
• To train/update the personnel for the various aspect of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
• To investigate and close the QMS elements in timely manner.
Bachelor or Master in science (Chemistry) with 3 - 6 yrs of relevant experience (Pharma Industry)
Qualification : M.Sc or B.Sc
Experience : 3 - 6 yrs
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 30th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database