Work as Senior Research Investigator at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Senior Research Investigator-Antibody Engineering
Job Description :
• Independently perform Antibody gene cloning, engineering, designing and generation of Bi-specifics, Multi-specifics, CAR-T molecules etc.
• Engineered antibody expression and purification from various expression systems and QC by various methods.
• Conducting various in vitro assays using the purified complex antibodies.
• Complex antibody purification process development and optimization.
• Guide and train research scientists in the team at various levels.
• Prepare detailed reports for sharing with clients and attend telecons.
• Provide technical and scientific input in project design and proposal writing.
• Resource management for the expression & purification team.
• Improve lab efficiency and streamlines the operational processes to increase productivity.
• Analyze operational problems, identify solutions, and implement corrective actions.
• Contribution to inventory keeping, general laboratory maintenance and safety.
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team.
• PhD in Biotechnology or related field
• 3-6 Years Post Qualification
• Relevant antibody-based research experience in biotech, pharma or academia - recombinant antibody generation, Engineering, CAR-T designing etc.
• Proven strong technical expertise in protein purification including complex antibodies from expression systems (Mammalian, E. coli, Insect cells and Pichia) using various chromatographic techniques.
• Expertise in analytical techniques like Spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, SE-HPLC, BIAcore, Octet, FACS etc.
• Understanding of Mass spectrometry, protein sequencing etc.
• Understanding of Functional activity assays for antibodies in vitro and in vivo.
• Knowledge of Basic bioinformatics tools-Handling of Molecular Biology analysis tools like Sequencher, Vector NTi, SnapGene etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and coordination of internal and external resources is essential.
• Strong organizational, detail-orientation, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to work under strict timeline
Qualification : Ph.D
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Antibody Engineering
Req Id : 12265
End Date : 30th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database