Vacancy for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Senior Analyst at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst
• Develop, support and provide strategic input for all types of Strategic Evidence Development deliverables aligned with HEOR requirements, with supervision
• Prepares and coordinates for Health Economics & OR documents as assigned
• Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of assigned documents including projects being handled by junior team members, to meet customer expectations.
• Manages assigned individual projects. Coordinate for the projects of assigned local team members
• Obtains feedback from customers.
• Aligns with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
• Undergraduate/ Graduate degree in a relevant science/ pharmacy/ IT/ quantitative fields. Education in health economics, epidemiology, and health services research and/or public health a plus. English required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of analytics, Clinical trial Statistics, health economic Modeling
• Eagerness to pick up new skills and learn new scientific concepts.
• Programming abilities in at least one language.
• Programming experience in VBA/R a plus.
• Ability to arrive at simple yet robust analysis and insights from sophisticated data sources; ability to convert hard/raw data into meaningful analysis
• Strong story boarding and presentation skills.
Experience : 3-4 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 20th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database