Recruitment for Pharmacists (11 posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak - Government Jobs
Pune Zilla Parishad- Recruitment process for National Health Mission, Covid-19 as well as other program posts from Pune Health Department for three months (right to increase / decrease the period as required) method will be done on the basis of combined labor as shown in the table below. Online applications are being invited from candidates for the posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 11
Qualification : B Pharm
Age Limit : 43 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
Candidates should submit online on the official website of Pune Zilla Parishad from 7th July 2020 to 15th July 2020 at 5 pm. Documents to be uploaded along with the application are as follows:
a. Proof of age
b. Degree / Diploma Certificate
c. Certificate of Registration (As applicable)
d. Certificate of experience of work done in government / semi-government institutions
e. Resident proof
f. Caste Certificate Candidate's current passport size photo along with legible form in the prescribed format
2. Applications in the prescribed format will be accepted online only. Applications submitted by post / courier or in person will not be accepted.
3. The prescribed application form for these posts should be downloaded from the official website of Pune Zilla Parishad https://punezp.mkcl.org/.
4. For the above posts, if the expected candidate for the posts mentioned in the above advertisements is not available N.H.M As it is necessary to fill up these posts for internal management, the said educationally qualified government retired candidates will be eligible for this post.
5. The name of the post for which the candidate has applied should be clearly mentioned in the prescribed application form attached by the candidate. Candidate should note that the application of the concerned candidate will not be accepted if he / she submits an erroneous, unreadable application. 6. The validity of the registration with the council or any other documents should be for the current period. However candidates without valid certificate will be disqualified.
7. Candidate should be competent, ready to work for all the posts in the above advertisement, Medical officer within the prescribed age limit who has expired should also apply.
8. No correspondence will be made with the candidate in person regarding recruitment. All recruitment notices and related matters will be published on the official website of the Zilla Parishad from time to time.
9. These posts will be filled on 3 month contract basis. However, the administration reserves the right to extend or reduce the extended period as required.
10. The allowance mentioned before the post is a combined wage and no other allowances are payable.
11. Merit list will be prepared from the application received online and the educational qualification of the candidates. While preparing the merit list, merit list will be prepared keeping in view the marks obtained in the academic year, higher educational qualification and work experience in government / semi-government office etc. And then appointment orders will be issued to the concerned eligible candidate.
12. Once the merit list is created, it will be published on the website https://punezp.mkcl.org/. The list of eligible / ineligible candidates will be made available for short term objection after publication on the website. The final merit list will be published considering the objections received within the stipulated period.
13. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post. Also no criminal case has been filed against the applicant. The candidate has to give a self declaration in this regard.
14. Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding re-appointment / regular inclusion in government service or service protection from the government.
15. The final selection of candidates will be based on the documents submitted online. For this, the candidate will have to fill in the complete information like his perfect educational qualification, experience held etc. Please note that applications in the form of direct documents of any kind will not be accepted at the Zilla Parishad office. Documents submitted by the concerned regarding educational qualification and work experience will be verified by the concerned certifying body / office. If any candidate is found to have submitted false and false certificates in the office, criminal action will be taken against the affiliation.
16. Applicants should enter their mobile number and email ID accurately in the online application and make sure that it does not change till the recruitment process is completed.
17. During the recruitment process, if a candidate is found to have submitted incorrect information, concealed any true information, used pressure techniques or resorted to improper means, his candidature / appointment will be canceled at any stage without any prior notice.
18. All the powers of the recruitment process, such as reducing the number of posts, canceling the recruitment process, changing the terms and conditions, etc., are reserved by the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad Pune.
See All Other Jobs in our Database