COVID-19 testing Recruitment at ICMR-NITM
ICMR-NITM is one of the younger institutions of ICMR family that is engaged in leveraging knowledge of Traditional Medicines (TM) in development of cost effective healthcare. NITM is envisaged as the lead ICMR institute for research on TM. The strength of NITM is its strategic location at the foothills of Western Ghats with rich medicinal plant resource, a young team of researchers from various fields and an excellent network of committed and networked collaborators. NITM utilizes modern scientific knowledge and technology to validate traditional medicinal practices in its attempt to bridge the gap between traditional systems and modern medicine.
ICMR-National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Belagavi invites online applications for purely temporary basis for a period of six months. Short listed candidates will be informed to attend the Interview (preferably online) for the following positions purely temporary basis for the given duration only.
Title : Contract staff – specific for COVID-19 testing at ICMR-NITM, Belagavi
Contract Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical)
Monthly consolidated emoluments in Rs. : Rs.48000 /- p.m. plus HRA as per ICMR rules.
Essential Qualification : 1st class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry from a recognized university with two years of work experience. OR 2nd Class Postgraduate Degree in above subjects with Ph.D. in relevant subject.
Age limit as on 28.07.2020 : 35 years
Duration : 6 months
Contract Technical Officer
Monthly consolidated emoluments in Rs. : Rs. 32,000/- p.m..
Essential Qualification : Graduate in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least five years research experience OR Post Graduate Degree in above relevant subjects.
Age limit as on 28.07.2020 : 30 years
Duration : 6 months
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age relaxation for Candidates will be as per the ICMR guidelines.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on projects of ICMR Institutes/Centre's shall be given age relaxation to a maximum of five (5) years or a completed months/year based on earlier project service, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. No TA/DA will he paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
7. Applicants of Contract Data Entry Operator have to attend for Typing test at the Institute.
8. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Candidates willing to apply for the post may download application form below link. Duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates should be sent to ICMR-NITM, Belagavi before 06.00 PM of 28.07.2020 by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Late received applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview (preferably online) no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidates unable to come to ICMR-NITM, Belagavi so they can join interview on video call at scheduled time. So that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NITM, Belagavi.
11. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change in the schedule, and/ or any other information.
Last Date of Application : 28-07-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database