Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc in SERB sponsored project at Osmania University
Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918. It is the seventh oldest in the Country and third oldest in South India. Though the need for the University for the Hyderabad State was felt, both by the intelligentia and the people for a long time, the initiative came from a civil servant, Sir Akbar Hydari, who was then the Home Secretary to the State Government. Sir Hydari, in a memorandum to the Education Minister in Early 1917, emphasized the need to establish a University of Hyderabad with 'Urdu' as the medium of instruction "as it is the language of the widest currency in India, official language of the State, and it is a language which is understood by a vast majority of the population of the State." He believed that higher education must have its foundations deep in national consciousness.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant position in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project entitled “Functional Characterization and Clinical Validation of Identified Differentially Expressed Candidate Genes Associated with Cervical Cancer Progression and Recurrence”.
• M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, and M.Pharma., with minimum of 55% marks.
• Candidates (Non-NET) with relevant Research Experience will be preferred
The eligible candidates may apply to the undersigned. The application form is available along with this notification. All filled-in applications should be submitted on or before 15th July 2020 by sending through email to: email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
1. The position mentioned is temporary and for the period of duration of the project (3 years).
2. Selected candidate will be encouraged to join Ph.D. program as per institute rules.
3. If performance of candidate is found unsatisfactory, position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database