Job for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Quality Specialist at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Specialist II
1. Compilation of high quality Annual Product Reviews (APRs) / Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) for Third party manufactured products marketed in various countries.
2. Compilation of high quality Annual Product Reviews (APRs) / Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) for products manufactured at various manufacturing sites
3. Liaising with third party contract manufacturers and QA personnel located globally for data collection required for compilation of APRs/ PQRs.
4. Evaluate reviews, recommend actions and professionally communicate to sites/ Quality units so as to continually improve quality of products.
5. Coordinates with quality oversight units assigned for issues related to compilation of APRs/ PQRs
6. Supporting quality systems management within the PQR Centre and
7. Participate in continuous process improvement projects to improve efficiency of the unit
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 15th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database