Vacancy for Quality Control Chemist at Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited
Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited is the flagship company of the ‘Ishita’ Group, which is a respected member of the Indian Business community for more than 3 decades. The Group’s interests encompass manufacturing of a large number of Bulk Actives and their salts, Drug Intermediates etc.
Post : QC Chemist
- Quality Controlfunctions in a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Testing and analysis of various raw materials, finished drugs.
- The Job requires coordination with production, stores and other departments.
- Required full knowledge of documentation as per cGMP.
- Experience in similar industry maintaining cGMP conditions and proper record maintenance is essential.
- Knowledge of instrumental analysis on GC, HPLCis preferable.
Responsibilities and Duties
The suitable candidate must have relevant QC experience working in a pharmaceutical QC lab with a proven track record. The person must have very sharp analytical faculties and must possess robust knowledge of chemistry and analytical techniques. Must have demonstrated capability to take independent decisions relating to QC lab work.
Candidate should be M.Pharm/M.Sc/B.Pharm/B.Sc. having of 2 to 7 years of experience Quality Control/Quality Assurance activities.
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm/M.Sc/B.Pharm/B.Sc
Location : Sanand
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 31st July, 2018
Interested candidates can send their updated resume along with their current and expected salary, required notice period to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ishita Drugs & Industries
See All Other Jobs in our Database