Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm as Process Executive at Cognizant
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Post : Process Executive
• Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
• Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
• For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
• Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
• Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
• Query Management.
• Create New Term Request and prioritize.
• Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
• Limited to study conduct activities.
• Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
• Limited email conversations with Client.
• Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
• NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
• Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
Project / Process:
• Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
• Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
• Understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP's) to interpret the documents & related terminologies.
• Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
Graduate / Post Graduate / Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences / Registered Nurse
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : CDM/PV
Job ID: 00027892207
End Date : 31st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database