Teva is a global leader in genetics and biopharmaceuticals which enables our people to impact the lives of patients all over the world. At Teva, we are on a mission to make good health more affordable & accessible to more people around the world.
Post : Analytical Researcher I
• Assist in the development and validation of analytical methods for LC/UV/MS and GC/FID/MS for extractable and leachable.
• Assist in designing and executing extractable, simulation and leachable studies by LC/MS or GC/MS analysis.
• Preparation of detailed technical documents.
• Work within cross functional teams to remediate technical issues in R&D and commercial.
• Excellent communicator (both oral and written).
• Asist in the preparation for internal & external audits.
• M.Pharm./M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry
• 2+ year’s industry experience
• Knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Operation of Headspace GCMS, Single/triple quad LCMS, ICPMS, HPLC-PDA systems.
• Experience in validation and analysis of extractable and leachable.
• Experience of working to current Good Manufacturing Practice and/or Good Laboratory Practice and implementing policies and procedures in line with regulatory guidelines.
• Good planning and organizing skills & adaptable to changing priorities.
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date : 28th February, 2023
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database