Work as Senior Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post : Sr Product Manager – Metabolics
Position Summary: The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for developing marketing plans for existing product portfolio, driving sales for particular brands, collaborating with key customers and stakeholders as well as assessing market conditions for assisting sales force for enhancement of sales.
• Develops marketing programs for driving and achieving sales and profit objectives for given brand/ brands in existing portfolio.
• Establishes and preserves key customer and strategic partnerships for market development through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Delivers market expansion strategies that target market access and awareness for increasing sales and profitability.
• Responsible for adequate market mapping and competitor landscape analysis through primary and secondary research through field visits and interactions with Sales Team as well as customers.
• Undertakes portfolio management that includes forecasting, promotion strategy, logistics, future pipeline identification and expansion.
• Assists sales force through provision of market research (primary and secondary) for interpreting market conditions in existing and potential markets for making recommendations to management, creation and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials.
• Ensures quality and consistent marketing communication with both internal and external stakeholders in line with pharmaceutical code of conduct and OPPI guidelines.
• Initiates and develops innovative ideas and strategies to increase market footprints in collaboration with Medical and Technical teams.
Planning and Organizing (Applying Level)
Market Awareness and Regulatory Compliance (Applying Level)
Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (Applying Level)
Strategic Thinking (Applying Level)
Project Management (Applying Level)
Portfolio Management (Applying Level)
Business Acumen (Applying Level)
Financial Acumen (Applying Level)
Functional/Leadership Skills & Competencies:
- Collaboration and Partnering (Applying Level)
- Decision Making (Applying Level)
- Influence and Impact (Applying Level)
- Customer Insights (Applying Level)
- Inclusion and Diversity Management (Applying Level)
- Ethical Conduct (Applying Level)
- Change Management (Applying Level)
- Risk Management (Applying Level)
- Team Building and Development (Applying Level)
- Coaching and Mentoring (Applying Level)
For More Info Go to Next Page...