Vacancy for Senior R&D Associate at Unilever | M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post : Sr. R&D Associate/Asst. Product Development Manager
Product Design (Skin – Soap Bars & Liquids)
• Support formulation design work stream for ALE soap bars & liquids portfolio across globe.
• Lead formulation prototyping at pilot scale and upscale at main plant.
• Develop process to manufacture formulations
• Ensure compliance to Internal Unilever protocols with respect to safety, environment, claims, specification management, etc.
• Understanding consumer habits & needs and addressing them as part of product solution design
Innovation Projects (Skin – Soap Bars & Liquids)
• Support smooth handover of key global projects to receiving countries.
• Responsible for specification of formulation & process in line with agreed technical action standards
• Drive project management in line with Functional Excellence in IPM for all key projects.
• Support updating & maintaining Toolbox, PLM for key projects
Value Improvement projects (Skin – Soap Bars & Liquids)
• Deliver Value Improvement/5S program as per agreed targets for the year.
• Identify potential areas to drive savings program
Capability (Skin – Soap Bars & Liquids)
• Track moves by key global competition & local players by lead countries
• Develop processing capability for all product formats at pilot scale and support scale up to main plant
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Background in Chemical Engg, Pharmacy, Or Related Science workstreams
• Process engineering skills on process design
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Analytical mindset
• People Management
• Project Management
• Ability to work in cross functional/cultural team
BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc or related Science study streams.
Preferably 4-5 years in R&D / processing / product development
Experience : 4-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, BE / B.Tech
Location : Mumbai HURC
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 1st April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database