Job Openings for Pharmacists (25 posts) at ESIC Model Hospital | Salary upto Rs 92,300
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen *This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination : Rs. 250/-*
All other categories : Rs. 500/-
(iii) Mode of payment: -
(a) ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
(b) Fees paid by modes other than through Online Application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
(c) Detailed instructions for filling online application and ONLINE Fee Payment are available on the website.
(d) Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE MADE PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK COLLECT SYSTEM (SBI) AFTER 24 TO 36 HOURS OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM. MERE FILLING OF BENEFICIARY DETAILS IN THE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT AUTO DEBIT THE APPLICATION FEE. THE BENEFICIARY DETAILS ARE CAPTURED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF REFUND OF APPLICATION FEE TO EXEMPTED CATEGORY CANDIDATES AND NOT FOR AUTO DEBIT OF APPLICATION FEE.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website esic.nic.in or esicner.in .
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc.
5. ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF POST AND REGION/STATE POST.
6. The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
7. Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
8. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Letters for Computer Test and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019.
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN, NORTH EAST REGION, BAMUNI MAIDAM GUWAHATI 781021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database