Job for Pharmacy graduates as Speciality Care Advisor at Bristol-Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb Biocon R&D Center (BBRC) is a collaboration between Bristol-Myers Squibb and Syngene International, a subsidiary of the Indian biotechnology major, Biocon. This initiative is intended to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb's work in discovery and early drug development. The center is expanding its capabilities to clinical biomarkers, toxicology and first-in-human studies. The aim is to develop internationally benchmarked research infrastructure and enlist outstanding scientific talent to help patients prevail against serious diseases.
Post : Speciality Care Advisor
1. Driving sales in the assigned territory as per organization’s objectives
2. Potential mapping of doctors and institutions
3. Identify opportunities at market place, develop and maintain good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
4. Organize scientific meetings to enhance company’s image, awareness about therapy area, products
5. Effective record keeping, maintain the data and timely submission of the data
6. Active participation in cycle meetings, NSM to ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness, product knowledge and competitor’s knowledge is maintained
7. Manage the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of product in that hospital
8. Ensure BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
• Pharmacy or Science graduate,
• Excellent knowledge of English & Hindi,
• Pharma sales experience of at least 5 years,
• Knowledge of a local market,
• Oncology experience would be an asset.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Speciality Care
End Date : 15th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database