Job for Key Account Manager in Hospital Channel at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Hospital Key Accounts Manager
• Drive the Strategic Agenda / Customer Relationships with National / Regional Accounts
• Work with cross functional teams for the channel to deliver profitable growth
• Negotiate with key stake holders & decision making units of the organization to make the products available in hospital/chain of hospitals to drive business for J&J.
• Coordinate with internal team for relevant pricing
• Devise standards of execution and drive key account team to deliver strong execution as per the set standards.
• Collaborate with the Trade Sales Teams to ensure strong integration of the business with overall business.
• Charter new growth avenues, create Strategy to make aggressive entry with new hospitals, thereby embedding us as a Partner of Choice.
1. B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
2. At least 3 years of experience in Institution Sales. Man management experience is desirable but not essential.
3. Complete understanding of the buying process in all buckets of private, corporate, chain hospitals.
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : B.Sc./ B. Pharma (MBA)
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Key Account Management
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database