Job for Fresher D.Pharm as Operator at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Operator I
• Responsible for activities carried out in packaging areas.
• Monitoring and recording of environmental conditions in the packaging areas.
• Calibration of balances and handling of IPQA instruments for in- process checks.
• Documentation of all activities in areas worked.
• Performing batch packaging activities as per BPR instruction.
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedure compliance.
• To comply with the cGMP practices.
• Coordination with cross functional departments for smooth functioning of production activities.
• Undergoing the training as per the identified training needs.
• Training and utilization of the manpower allotted.
• To follow the normal safety precautions in production department.
Qualification : B.Sc / D.Pharm
Location : Goa
Experience : 0-1 year
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database