IBM India looking for Industry Consultant
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Post : Industry Consultant
• Advises healthcare payer and provide support to clients regarding products & solutions for the Healthcare Industry
• You will work in Agile model by creating agile environment to provide great solutioning and delivery to the client
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
• You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
• You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
• Should knowledgeable in the trends and directions of the industry, the marketplace, and the players.
• Required proven knowledge of Healthcare and deep knowledge of clients' businesses and how it relates to specific Healhcare segments.
• Minimum 10 years hands on development experience in Assembler in Mainframe environment
• Experience in JCL(Job Control Language) / VSAM(Virtual Storage Access Method) / DB2(Relational Database Management System) is a must
• Experience working on multiple projects with different deadlines
• Experience in working with large US healthcare payer accounts
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: Industry Consultant
Last Date: 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database