Career for Research Associate at Nektar Therapeutics | M.Sc, M.Pharm
Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to improve the benefits of drugs for patients. Its product pipeline consists of drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas, including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology. Nektar's research and development activities involve small molecule drugs, peptides and other potential biologic drug candidates.
Post : Research Associate II
The role involves support to bioanalytical activities required as per established SOPs and protocols. The incumbent must demonstrate proven record of hands on experience on instruments like ELISA, MSD. He / She must also be able to demonstrate the skill of preparing biological samples using Ligand Binding Assay (LBA) platform. Maintains up to date knowledge of bioanalytical guidelines and industry practices. Must have ability to develop robust bioanalytical methods of large molecules. Must be able to review instrument and raw data. Executes the activities as per written procedures and in a timely manner and record all activities to ensure traceability. Updates Manager / Supervisor routinely on the outcome of results and reports failures and deviations without any delay.
• Hands on experience to operate instruments like ELISA, MSD to quantify drugs and their metabolites in biological matrices.
• Hands on with routine instruments like pH meters, weighing balances, centrifuges, shakers, single and multichannel pipettes and Milli Q system, Auto-washers.
• Ability to develop efficient and robust bioanalytical methods.
• Hands on experience with sample preparation of large molecules using LBA platform.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures and bioanalysis related guidance documents on OECD and USFDA, EMA.
• Familiarization with computer is essential (MS word, MS Excel, Power point)
• Must be willing to work as part of a team and should have good Well versed with good interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skill.
• Ability to review experimental data, SOPs, procedures, reports.
• The hands on experience with electronic data management like -handling of LIMS software will be considered an added advantage
• Bioanalytical methods and Analysis of study samples of animal and human origin: Develop bioanalytical methods for New Chemical entities, drugs, metabolites in different biological matrices ELISA/MSD. Perform Method validation and sample analysis.
• Study Sample accountability: Responsible for accountability of study and stability samples from date of receipt till disposal.
• SOP and trainings: Understand SOPs and procedures
• Commitment to Quality: Ensure activities conducted in the bioanalytical lab complies with established SOPs, procedures, systems, regulatory guidance without deviating from established procedures.
• Documentation accountability of Study / Method Validation file: Checking of data accuracy and integrity, data collation and report preparation.
• Calibration / maintenance of instrument: Able to perform calibrations and maintenance of small and major equipment.
• Routine procedures and systems checks: Review general documents, log books, calibration records required in assuring GLP compliance and report findings to supervisor.
• Document management: Ensure safe custody of study and method validation files and their archival as per established procedure.
• Responsibilities allotted by Supervisor
Masters in Science (M. Pharm / MSc) with 3-5 years relevant pharmaceutical R&D experience.
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : M.Sc. /M. Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th January, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database