Job for Research Associate (19 posts) at Deepam Pallavaram
A reputed MNC in Chennai, Deepam Pallavaram Tertiary care centre was started in 7th August 1995. The Core strength of our hospital is our strategic location, our bed strength, state of the art facilities and it is comparable with any of the Multispecialty / Corporate Hospitals in India. Our Aim is to introduce newer and latest techniques in various fields of Trauma care / Accidental surgery , Trauma & spinal surgery.
Post : Research Associate
No of Posts : 19
- Implement and monitor clinical trials to ensure sponsor and investigator obligations are being met and are compliant with applicable local regulatory requirements and ICH GCP guidelines
- Visit sites to assess the qualification of potential investigative sites, initiate studies, instruct site personnel on the proper conduct of studies, to review data and ensure accuracy of data collected and to close sites
- Provide regular clinical status information to team members and project management
- Perform billable work in accordance with policies, procedures, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Work closely with other team members to ensure timely resolution of project and/or clinical issues and obtain direction from more senior clinical operations staff.
- Communicate common site trends to Lead CRA and other project team members
Qualification: Ant life science graduate
Job Type: RA
Industry Type: Pharma
Please call HR 8939994364/8015816798 for immediate interview schedule.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database