Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Post : Sr. Associate Scientist
• Driving Sustainable growth by developing new products to meet consumer/business need & collaborate with Internal partners within GTC and outside GTC (such as marketing, supply chain etc).
• Gain expertise of Personal care / Home care fundamentals and independently lead pilot plant activities with strong focus on EOHS & Quality.
• Develop strong business sense (end to end business understanding) by partnering closely with cross functional teams.
• Constantly see opportunities to improve processes with clear focus improving speed to market for all existing & new products.
• Build formal & informal networks to constantly stay updated with new technology trends and breakthroughs.
• Demonstrate performance management & development process to improve self performance & capability.
• Execute technology product development projects independently for all existing & new product bundles, from conceptualization to implementation on the ground.
• Gain detailed understanding of product portfolio and related regulatory requirements for the assigned geography.
• Initiate and Implement new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
• Lead supplier qualification programs for raw materials & provide required support to packaging material qualification programs.
• Process Compliance: Ensure 100% compliance to all relevant standards & processes. Ensure accurate documentation of processes, test results and project output.
Essential: Industrial experience in formulation development in FMCG or a Pharma company preferably in development of Oral Care / Personal Care / Home Care Products.
Should have a Master’s degree with minimum 2 yrs of shown experience in Cosmetic/ Pharma product development with a reputed FMCG/Pharma company.
Strong analytical ability and result orientation. Experience in preparation of supporting data related to new product launches/ Relaunches to ensure smooth technology transfer to plant.
Desirable : Ph. D in chemistry/ Pharmacy. Specialization in Soap making and Surfactants, Oils & fats is highly desirable.
Professional Qualifications & Training:
Essential : M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry), M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
Desirable : Knowledge and/or experience in product development.
Experience : 2 yrs
Qualification : MSc, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database