Walk in interview for Pharmacists (04 posts) in Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
I. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
II. Interested candidates can log on to jharsuguda.nic.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, age, application format etc. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for Walk in Interview/Submit their applications as per above schedule.
III. Registration timing will be from 10.00 A.M to 11.00 AM for all above posts. No application will be received after the scheduled timing of registration. After registration all category of candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of required eligibility criteria and original documents of shortlisted candidates will be verified on the same day. Shortlisted candidates may be asked to stay back for interview/verification of original documents for all categories of posts if required. Hence candidates are required to come prepared accordingly. Candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in this advertisement need not to come for the interview/registration.
IV. If a candidate fails to produce any original document during verification, his/her candidature will be summeraisely rejected and no any conditionality will be entertained. V. Candidates are required to come to the interview/submission of applications with duly filled in application in prescribed format available in the district website jharsuguda.nic.in and bring all certificates/testimonials in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same in support of age, qualification, experiences for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size color photographs and self ID proof (Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving License/ADHAR card/Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
VI. Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer.
VII. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information /documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
VIII. All communication will be made through e-mail / district website. No postal/personal correspondence will be made to the candidates at any stage in any form. Candidates are required to visit district website: jharsuguda.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
IX. The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / s in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
X. Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
XI. Reservation for women, PWD, Ex-serviceman & sport person will be made as per Govt. Norm & age relaxation will be made as per Govt. norm where ORV act is applicable.
XII. The candidates who are already engaged under NHM should apply through proper channel and the candidates who have been disengaged from the society on administrative grounds are not eligible to apply.
XIII. Performance Incentive will be paid as approved in the PIP for the same post.
XIV. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM.
• Completely filled up application form as available in the District website i.e. jharsuguda.nic.in.
• Two copies of passport size colour attested photograph to be submitted along with the application.
• Two self addressed envelope size 4.5”x 9.5” (with registered postage stamp)
• The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:
• Valid Residential certificate issued by the Tashildar / Sub-Collector etc. (duly self attested)
• Attested copy of Odisha Council of Medical Registration Certificate.
• Attested photo copies of all mark sheets/ certificates in proof of the claim made by the candidate relating to his educational qualification. (duly self attested)
• Work certificate, date of joining & date of retrenchment from the Project (in case of candidates who are availing benefits of previous projects etc.)
• Self Attested photo copy of valid Regd. Card form District Employment Exchange.
• Valid Caste certificate for the post of Staff Nurse & ANM only is required.
• NOC must be specific for the post She/He applying and must be issued subsequent to the issue of advertisement.
• The valid Caste Certificate as well as Person with Disability (PWD) certificate required for PWD candidates to avail the age relaxation as per the Govt. rule.
• Valid registration Certificate from the competent authority as per the requirement of the post.
Candidates for walk-in- interview to register their names on exact date of interview between 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. in Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Jharsuguda failing which their candidature shall not be considered. The candidates are informed to visit the District website in a periodical manner to get up to date information of the selection process and no fresh documents during the objection invitation period shall be entertained. The vacancies position mentioned above may be very at the time of actual appointment. The undersigned is not responsible for any postal delay or transport delay. The typographical error (if any) may be exempted and no personal communication regarding the above recruitment shall be entertained. The above positions are contractual and can be terminated at any point of time. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position. The selection of the above post made only as per the merit & Jharsuguda district candidate will be given preference. The undersigned reserve the right to cancel any or all the application without assigning any reason or communication thereof.
Walk In Interview Date : 05/02/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database