Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as R&D Technician at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : R&D Technician III (Officer - Analytical Formulation)
1. Analysis of Solid oral dosage
2. To analyse the samples received from Formulation department (samples include in-process, finished products, pre-formulation study samples and stability samples etc.).
3. To carry out analytical method development, in-process samples and finished products, including the methods for cleaning studies.
4. To carry out analytical method transfer activity to Goa.
5. Calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments. Maintenance includes activities such as Qualification, keeping track of AMC, History, Spares, Usage records etc.
6. Trouble shooting of analytical instruments for difficulties faced during day-to-day operations.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Analytical Formulation
End Date : 15th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database