Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Analyst at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Analyst
Support the US Brand Analysis team in providing US brand-specificad-hoc and recurring deep dive analysis to various stakeholders in the brand team.
- Querying various healthcare databases (IMS, TII/UNOS, Wolters-Kluwer) to generate targeting and market share reports for brands. - Programming algorithms to measure adherence, compliance, and medication utilization statistics from patient longitudinal databases provided by IMS and internal clinical data to support patient marketing efforts. -Merging internal Novartis data (such as field force geography information) with healthcare data to produce regional and district level reports for business analysis. -Reporting and presenting results from the analysis to brand stakeholders. Business Results:
• Quality KPI targets met as per business expectations
• Good customer satisfaction scores
• All projects delivered as per customer expectations Strategy/Customer Focus:
• Drive design and enhancement of existing services / deliverables
• Internal customer satisfaction with quality of services provided. Capabilities & Expertize:
• Learning agility
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Project Management
• Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
• Market research background
• Experience in SAS – certification preferable
• VBA and MS-Access knowledge will be an added advantage Soft Skills:
• Good presentation skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented
Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
- The analyst should have 1-3 years of hands-on statistical data analysis experience using SAS.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAS/BASE, including experience manipulating large databases,
- Experience programming in SQL (in SAS) and be able to program SAS Macros,
- A basic foundation in statistical theory and analytical modeling,
- Attention to detail and quality focus,
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and providing basic presentation report (pivot table analysis, charting),
- Clear written and spoken communication skills, and - Visual Basic experience is recommended but not required.
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm MD, MBBS, BDS
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 28th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database