ICMR-DHR International Fellowship Programme for Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Tech | 65 Fellowships
LONG TERM INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS FOR YOUNG INDIAN BIOMEDICAL SCIENTISTS
Areas for fellowships: Emerging areas in clinical/medicine/health sciences
Duration of Fellowships : 6 to 12 months
Number of Fellowships: Forty (40) fellowships per year
Age limit: Below 45 years as on last date of receipt of application
1. A stipend of US$ 3000 per month which includes accommodation and other expenses. 2. Return economy class excursion airfare (by Air India ) through shortest possible route. 3. Contingency grant of maximum of Rs. 50,000/- (which includes the cost of visa, taxi charges from place of duty to airport and back, overseas mediclaim insurance expenses reimbursable on submission of original receipts/bills on return). No other charges/expenditure is admissible.
4. Advance stipend will be given as equivalent amount in Indan currency to Fellow and the last month stipened will be granted on return after completion of fellowship and due adjustment on submission of utilization certificate/original receipts.
1. The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
2. The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least three years teaching/research experience in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
3. The application should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship.
4. The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the host Institute where he/she proposes to work during the fellowship.
5. The applicant should submit a proposed plan of training for availing the fellowship.
6. The applicant should not have availed any similar fellowship of duration of one month or above from any of the agency of the GoI/State Govts in the last 3 years.
For More Info Go Next Page...