Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at NIT
General Terms and Conditions:
1) Duly filled in application forms along with the recent passport size photograph, self-attested photo copies of the degree certificate and mark sheets with complete bio-data must be sent to PI, “Dr. Mithun Roy, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal - Manipur 795004” in the prescribed format by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for the post of JRF for BRNS Project (37(2)/14/18/2017-BRNS) in Chemistry”.
2) Filled application form must reach on or before 12th March, 2018 till 05:00 P.M. Candidates may send a scanned copy of the same in advance to email@example.com for review purpose.
3) A screening committee shall shortlist the candidates to be called for interview, based on the specialization and availability of candidates and requirements as per the project. NIT Manipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the JRF post.
4) List of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the institute website (nitmanipur.ac.in) and shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or may be communicated over telephone/mobile about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and contact number in their applications and no separate call letter will be issued.
5) Only the shortlisted candidate will be informed. No communication from other candidates will be entertained.
6) Tentative date of interview of the shortlisted candidates will be between 26-30th March, 2018 in the Department of Chemistry, NIT Manipur, Langol campus, Imphal West, Manipur- 795004.
7) Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
8) Complete information regarding NET/GATE score (if applicable) such as: year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and the number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the application form.
9) Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted or called for interview. The Principal Investigator of the project reserves the right to fill or not fill the position.
10) The applicant will be responsible for the authentic of information, other documents and photograph submitted.
11) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database