Career for B.Pharm in Quality & Regulatory to work as Head at BPPI | Remuneration upto Rs. 90,000/- pm
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
Post : Head (Quality & Regulatory)
Age : 65 Years
Minimum Qualification : B.Pharma
Experience in the relevant functional area : 10 years and above in Quality & Regulatory
Note: Candidates having higher qualification of M.Pharma, M.B.A. in Pharmaceuticals will be an added advantage
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 60,000/- to 90,000/-
Conveyance : As per BPPI Norms
Telephone : As per BPPI Norms
Remarks : Candidates having experience in Govt. sector/PSUs shall be given preference
1. Responsible for ensuring best quality of Jan Aushadhi medicines.
2. Responsible to establish the quality management system to deliver the best quality at affordable prices.
3. Responsible for developing and maintenance of policies and processes of quality & regulatory as per Government Norms.
4. Introducing and leveraging appropriate technology and systems to improve quality standards
5. Responsible to keep current match with good industry practices on quality Providing quality medicines to the organization
6. To monitor all operations that affect quality
7. Devise and employ fruitful quality strategies
8. To eliminate the possibility of corruption or unethical practices in the quality checking processes.
9. Managing the tendering/bidding processes of labs and other parties.
10. Establishment of quality evaluation, benchmarking & reporting processes.
11. Responsible for dealing with regulatory authorities as applicable.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by management.
Get more info on next page...