Government vacancies for Pharmacists (54 Posts) in CRPF | All India level
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Examination will comprises of Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Written Examination, Screening of documents, Trade Test & Medical Examination.
2. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken at any stage(at PST and finally at Skill/Trade Test), if any claim made in the application is not found 28 substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the department decision in this regard shall be final.
3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CRPF (www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in (Through link as Recruitment > View all > Paramedica Staff ‘ Apply’).
4. Candidates seekingres ervation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/EXM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
5. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
6. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
7. Only a single application will be entertained. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE ONLINE APPLICATIONS, THE LAST APPLICATION FOR WHICH PART-I, II AND PART-III REGISTRATION HAVE BEEN COMPLETED WILL BE ACCEPTED.
8. MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRE. POSSESSION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT WHETHER IN USE OR IN SWITCH OFF MODE, DURING THE EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDE RED AS USE OF UNFAIR MEANS. CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE CANCELLED. THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR FURTHER ACTION INCLUDING INITIATION OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AND DEBARMENT FROM CRPF EXAMINATION UPTO 5 (FIVE) YEARS, AS MAY BE DECIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT.
9. CANDIDATES SUBMITTING ON LINE APPLICATIONS SHOULD RETAIN THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE CRPF. THEY SHOULD NOT SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE DEPARTMENT. THE FACILITY OF ON -LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WEBSITE www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in Through link as Recruitment View all > Paramedical Staff ‘Apply’) UPTO 23 .03.2016. HOWEVER, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO KEEP A PRINT OUT COPY OF APPLICATION WITH THEM.
10. Candidates may contact on help line No.011-24368630 for any query , in respect of filling/submitting applications.
11. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card etc. to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
12. In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the CRPF copy of Admit Card and or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Department copy of Admit Card and or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing in the Department copy of Admit Card in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
13. Candidate submitting more than one application with different particulars like name, fathers name, community/Photo(Face)/Educational and/or Technical Qualification will be summarily rejected and also be deba rred from the examination. A candidate will also be debarred from examination of department for a specified period/or life time if
(i) the candidate submits application for a particular post to more than one 29 centre, (ii) the candidate submits multiple appl ications for the same post and category, (iii) The candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post and category, (iv) The candidate submits multiple application with different photo(Face) and different name for the post a nd category and (v) The candidate submits multiple application with different documents for same post and category.
14. Signatures of the candidates on all prescribed documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of different process and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
15. Candidate should note that only Name, Father’s name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High Schoo/Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will be accepted.
Note: In case candidate has changed his/her name than gazette notification or any other legal documents as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidate should indicate their changed name in the online application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to submission of application.
16. No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record & to be produced at the time of PST/PET and whenever required.
17. Candidates are advised to upload their “Admit Card/Call Letters” stage wise from CRPF website www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in Through link as Recruitment > View all >Paramedical Staff ‘ Apply ’ ) only if he/she qualified in previous stage well before commencement of next phase/stage of recruitment. He/She should browse the website regularly.
Opening date for registration: 23-02-2016
Closing date for egistration : 23-03-2016
Advertise Number: R.II-01/2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.