Opening to work as Medical coding specialist I in Icon Clinical Research
Technical Requirements and Competency:
• Computer, keyboarding and word processing skills as relevant to the job function.
• Thorough knowledge of standard coding dictionaries (e.g. MedDRA, COSTART, WHODrug).
• Excellent understanding of medical procedures and terminology.
• Ability to read, understand, accurately interpret and follow procedures for all job related tasks.
• Behavioral Competency:
• Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and capacity to maintain a high level of quality in work related tasks.
• Strong organizational and time management skills as to effectively organize workload to adhere to target metrics and complete all study related activities.
• Ability to work within a team environment and maintain a constructive approach when responding to internal and for external customers as required.
• Ability to identify process inefficiencies and proactively communicate to management strategies for improvement and development as appropriate.
• Ability to respond with flexibility to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to listen effectively and share knowledge.
• Professional and appropriate written and oral communication skills.
• Professional approach to the work environment.
• Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee may be required to sit at a desk and utilize computer equipment for an extended length of time. The noise level in the work environment is considered quiet. Minimal travel may be required (less than 5%).
Experience: Min., 1 year
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Code: 008628
End Date: 17th March, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.