Opportunity for pharmacy graduates as Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory - 14 posts | Permanent Government job
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / tnpscexams.net / tnpscexams.in.
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
A. The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment except for the post of
Archaeological Chemist. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
B. In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by other eligible Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants) However, no reserved turn to PSTM candidate arises for the posts of Junior Chemist, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist.
C. The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
D. The selection for appointment to the above said posts are purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
E. As per the Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Serviceman respectively will not apply to this recruitment.
F. If the posts are identified as suitable for Differently Abled persons of any category, the reservation of 4% for Differently Abled persons as per G.O.Ms. No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 30.05.2017 will be made applicable. Hence, the Differently Abled persons may apply to this recruitment. Their application will be accepted subject to the orders to be issued by the Government.
G. The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
H. If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
I. Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. However, no required turn to SC(A) candidates arises except for the post of Junior Analyst.
J. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
K. Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
L. Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
M. One Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS
Applicants should upload or submit the Certificate of Experience referred to the said posts in paragraph 6(B) of the Notification as provided in Annexure – II when called for. If, the required certificate is not uploaded or submitted by the applicant when called for at any point of time by the Commission his/her application will not be considered for the above posts.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION
The Online Application can be submitted upto 20.12.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
Find more info on Next Page...