Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe a total population of over 1.5 crores.
Post: RESIDENT PHARMACIST
Qualification: D.Pharm/ B.Pharm
Age: Below 30 years
Consolidated pay per month: 12000
Tenure of Appointment : Initially 1 year and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years with a break after 179 days (Maximum 5 tenures)
Mode of selection : Written test / Interview
Nature of appointment : Temporary (purely on trainee basis)
Application Fee : Rs.100/- ( for all candidates)
1. Candidates should appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 26/08/2022, between 10.00 AM to 11.00AM. Late comers will not be entertained.
2. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, Pharmacy Council registration Certificate, etc. should be supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
3. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered for further recruitment procedures.
4. If the numbers of applications are high then a written/ online test will be conducted.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
7. Age will be calculated as on1st January of the year.I.e.01/01/2022.
8. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
9. Candidates if selected cannot have any claim for permanency
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk in Interview with Bio-data, Original and Copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc
Walk in Interview
Date : 26/08/2022
Venue : Administrative Block, MCC
Reporting time : Between 10AM to 11AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database