Openings for Pharmacists (50 posts) at Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 3700+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Pharmacists
No.of posts : 50
1. Dispensing medicines as per prescription in OP & IP areas.
2. Maintain proper drug storage, rack layout, cold chain, refrigeration and upkeep of the pharmacy.
3. Provide Good customer service and Inpatient service.
4. Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them.
5. Provide information on dosage and usage of medicines to customers as per requirement.
6. Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug and confirm with the customer’s referring physician telephonically.
7. Generate bill and maintain cash counter.
8. Check the order before handing over to the customer.
9. Tally the filled prescription with the bill and also details like patient’s name, item, quantity, expiry and billing value.
10. Engage the customer during waiting time to fill in the customer feedback form.
11. To answer inbound calls regarding drug information
12. Documents to be maintained
13. Narcotic drug prescriptions issued
14. Daily category wise stock value printout
15. Daily rack verification, gaps and adjustment receipts
D.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Pharm registered with Karnataka state pharmacy council
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database